Balanced Armature MXH-DBA900
Constructed with two perfectly complementing hybrid drivers, the MXH-DBA900 offers acoustic superiority, building on the success of the DBA-700.
The Balanced Armature driver boasts an impressive higher frequency range whilst the Dynamic Driver reveals a broad range from a bassy low-pitch up to a crisp alto voice.
This results in an excellent treble without compromising the bass response.Balanced armature is often used in hearing aid devices and stage microphones, enhancing
the vocals and providing accurate reaction on the high frequency range.This is an essential sound characteristic for premium In-ear headphones for consumers.
- Dynamic drivers for alto voice and low-pitched voice: offering a rich and dynamic sound on the entire sound range.
- Dual Dynamic drivers overcome the deficiency of standard single drivers by delivering big and wide sound ensuring you hear every note in your music profile without any loss of clarity. 6mm treble driver at the front (tweeter) and 8mm bass driver at the back (woofer).
- Neodymium magnet-with high magnetic force further improves tone quality.
- Stylish flat cable– firm and hard-to-twist flat cable.
- Premium Balanced Armature – Offering superior sound quality
- Antibacterial earpieces (XS/S/M/L 4 sizes)– comfortable anti-bacterial earpieces made with sterilizing silver ion, to avoid bacteria making direct contact with the ears.
- Stylish flat anti-tangle cable and travel pouch