A non-contact IC card FeliCa a non-contact IC card technology developed by Sony Corporation * 1 equipped with , .
We manufacture, issue, and provide non-contact IC cards that meet customer needs and are used for public transportation tickets, electronic commerce, employee / student ID cards, entry / exit IC cards, etc. increase.
1. 1. Maxell’s design department can create card designs according to customer requirements. Microsoft ® * 2 Excel ® * 2 , PowerPoint ® * 2 , and Word ® * 2 You can create a card design by telling us the image data created by , as well as the image data and images.
Please contact us for the cost.
2. the design data created by the customer in Adobe ® * 3 Illustrator ® * 3 or Photoshop ® * 3 You can print the card design by supplying format.
Please use the following format for the data to be provided. If the format is other than the following, please contact us.
-The version of Illustrator should be CS5 or lower.
-Please use either “.ai” or “.eps” for the extension.
-If you are using an image, please submit the image data (“.eps” or “.psd”) as well.
-Create an outline for all characters that have been entered.
-Specify the color with “CMYK” or “Spot color”.
-Please provide the data by CD, DVD or email.
3. 3. You can submit a proof sample before printing the delivered product to check the finish of the design. There are two types of proofreading samples: machine proofreading and paper-burning proofreading. Please contact us for the cost.
<Proofreading of this machine> You can check the finished image concretely with the sample printed on the actual card base material.
<Paper proofing> This is a sample printed on paper, which is cheaper and has a shorter delivery time than proofreading on this machine, but the color printed on paper is different from the actual finish.
Four. If there is no problem with the proofreading sample, we will start card production with the approval of the customer.
Five. We ask our customers to disclose the following information.
• Private area issuance contents (number of areas, number of services, key data, etc.)
• Common area issuance contents (FCF format, co-op format, etc.)
* For customers whose specifications have not been finalized, the specifications will be decided after consultation.
6. We will consider the following issuance contents according to the purpose of the card, security requirements, etc.
• 0th issue: Assigns and initializes individual IDs to cards.
• Primary issuance: Area registration and service registration are performed in the memory.
• Secondary issuance: Individual data is written and printed on the face of each card. * Consult separately
7. 7. We will flexibly respond to the primary issuance according to the request from the service provider.
8. We will provide you with a sample test card before delivery.
Laser engraving, sign panel processing, and magnetic stripes are also available according to customer requirements.
Potential to spread
With a FeliCa card that supports multiple applications, you can use it in various ways depending on your ideas. For example, amusement cards for payment of usage fees and management of game data, member’s cards for points cards and electronic tickets, employee ID cards for entry / exit and PC login, and commuter passes for attendance management and commuter passes. FeliCa cards, such as student ID cards, have various possibilities.